Thank you for your interest in us!
Please look through the following to learn more and for links to additional resources.
- Denver Pet Partners is not a service dog organization. To learn about service dogs, please click here.
- Denver Pet Partners does not provide teams on an “on call” basis for visiting private homes or for individual visits to non-registered facilities.
- If you would like to begin a visiting animal program at your facility, please start by contacting our national Pet Partners affiliate organization. Visit this page on the national Pet Partners website for more details.
- If you are interested in learning how to become a Pet Partner team, please visit this page.
- DPP members and students may contact our local office at email@example.com.
General Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Phone: (720) 556-3434
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Mountain Time
Fax: (866) 646-6781
Denver Pet Partners
P.O. Box 271505
Littleton, CO 80127-1505
Media/Public Relations Inquiries: Contact Laura Ackerman (email@example.com)