Fundraise For Us!
Host a Fundraiser!
With the help of your friends, co-workers and family, you can help more people receive Animal-Assisted Interactions!
These are some examples of fundraisers you could organize to help Denver Pet Partners:
- Birthday Party: Have friends donate to Denver Pet Partners instead of buying gifts. Turning 29 and want to raise $2,900 for DPP? What a great idea!
- Jeans Day: Employees make a donation to Denver Pet Partners and are invited to wear jeans to work.
- Sports or Games Tournament: Host a bowling, cornhole, baseball, or Scrabble tournament with entry fees benefitting DPP.
- Special Promotion: Donate a portion of all sales of a select item to DPP.
- Car Wash, Yard Sale, and Lemonade Stand
- Food Festival: Organize a cook-off or BBQ block party with your friends and neighbors.
- Challenge Drive: Display a Denver Pet Partners collection box and inform your customers you will match a portion of funds donated.
- Change Drive: Employees collect loose change over a period of time and donate it to Denver Pet Partners.
If you would like to plan and event or donate to Denver Pet Partners, please email us at email@example.com
Workplace giving is a fabulous way to help Denver Pet Partners. Ask your company if they have a matching gift program where they will match what you donate to a charity.